Do you shave "down there"? lol

Just curious as to what other women do "down there",lol. Do ya shave it all, just the top,the bottom, leave a strip (and if you do, how the heck do ya do that without makin it look stupid?lol). I shave everything OFF! I've always wondered if I was just weird by doing this or if other women do it to? Oh and I was going to put this under beauty and style,lol...but wasn't quite sure if that would be the correct place for this question,lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Health

• I used to wax when I had a roommate and could afford $75 a month to blow on waxing, but now that I am married and we are on one income I don't want to waste money on waxing. So now I shave. I leave a bit at the top though that I keep trimmed. Although now that I am seven months pregnant, it's hard to see what the hell I'm doing so it probably looks like a 5 year old shaved it. LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• yes i shave it all off
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 8:58 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• no hair down there for me
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:08 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Normally I shave it all, but I can't see it anymore. So I don't know what's left down there now. lol
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 9:11 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I shave too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I shave, but I leave a "landing strip, that is trimmed short. I cant stand to be ALL bare. Makes me feel like I am 9 again...lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:21 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• My SO shaves it all off.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• yep... I only leave a little landing strip.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:34 AM on Jun. 8, 2009