when should I start buying things IM due on 10,28,2009

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• now
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:00 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• are you having a baby shower? if so i'd wait til after. if not, it's never to early to start buying things. congratulations
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:07 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Hit up the garage sales!! It's the season and you'll get great deals. I'm due October 11 and have so many clothes and shoes all ready.
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 9:10 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Why dont you post this in pregnancy...I think you might get more suggestions and answers to help you. I just gathered things here and there and by the time I had my babies, it was all eventually done. Good luck.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:25 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Yesterday!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:35 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• go to the garage sales!! buy all your onesies, blankets,sleepers and baby towels and buy anything that goes in there mouth new. New babies should have new pacifier's, toys that will go into their mouth and bottles. carseats should be new.
    you never know if your baby will be early so have the baby's bad set up and carseat a month or 2 ahead of time
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• It is tradional in Judaism to not buy anything for the baby before there actually is a baby.
    We lined up a bassinet to borrow and my mom bought and washed clothes the day my daughter was born. We received so many gifts (both new clothes and boxes of hand-me-downs) that we did not need to buy any clothes until she was about 1.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:30 PM on Jun. 12, 2009