right now....

is your house clean?

katie_s1

Asked by katie_s1 at 9:24 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i forgot to answer my own question lol, mine is.
    katie_s1

Answer by katie_s1 at 9:25 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Yes I'm 800 miles away from it and I cleaned before I left. It will be nice to return home to a clean house...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:26 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• All except the bedrooms.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:28 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Not really. We just moved so I'm still unpacking. It's not dirty at all but I definitely would not call it clean.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:28 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• yep
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:29 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

that is always a good feeling, comin home to a clean house and clean sheets, lol
    katie_s1

Answer by katie_s1 at 9:29 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Nope. We had a birthday party here yesterday. I picked up last night, but have to clean today!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:35 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Yes we keep it picked up through the week and do a deep clean on sat or sun depending on our schedule. Now as for laundry and dishes, I swear those machines are running non stop around our house.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:38 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Nope. We just moved and we only have 2000 pounds of our own stuff. The Army has 7,000 pounds that has yet to be delivered to us. So we don't exactly have places to put our stuff.

Not to mention we are only temporarily living here, for about another 3 weeks until we move into our other house.

As far as dishes/kitchen and floors and stuff, yes, it's clean.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 9:41 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• The one thing I know for sure is once we get back and the kids drop everything it will be back to normal!! lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:49 AM on Jun. 8, 2009