• In the Spotlight:

are you considered a diva/cougar?

ive dated guys older, the same age and younger...i perfer the younger guys...they have so much more energy and fun to hang out with. What about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I married a man 5 years younger than me, and before we met rarely dated guys my age or older, so I guess I'm a cougar. DH is much more mature and together than any of the other men I dated, though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• My first boyfriend was older then me and it was a very bad relationship...so after that i dated only younger ...and now my husband is 2 years younger then my
    2lilmom

Answer by 2lilmom at 9:42 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• im also a cougar.. hot, oldr, indep, make good money, own house, harley, jeep.. im all that.. my hubby ever gets a wild hair to leave me for someone younger than i.. he will leave with nothing and on fire, cause i will light his butt up..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:53 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I am a cougar....but I wasn't trying to be..*laughs* I am 38 hubby is 29
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 10:03 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Ill always be a DIva but the Cougar status I haven't quite reached yet. My S/O is 10 years older than me. And as for the younguns they get attached to damn quick.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:04 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Could someone explain to me why they call it a cougar? I first heard it when an old friend I haven't seen in years found out that I'm like 20 yrs older then my DH. I'm 47 and he's 25. Is it something people think sounds better then cradle robber? lol
    I never really liked guys my own age...most of the ones I met seemed that they were just looking for someone to either be their arm candy or their mommy. I am so much happier being treated as an equal partner, plus he spoils me to death.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 10:31 AM on Jun. 8, 2009