is it possiable too see your stitches?

well i know u can see them because i see mine it looks like a piece of thread hanging out of my vaginal area or somewhere dwn in there. how come? what causes this? i did have sex for the 1st time last night. my baby is 3 weeks old i dont know why this happend is this something bad? should I be worried? im not bleeding. do they ever fall out or do they disslove? i need help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Health

• This is like the 3rd post you've posted about this. If you're worried, go to the doctor. Nobody can really give you advice since it's not happening to them. Everybody is different.
    There is a reason they tell you to wait 6 weeks though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• They dissolve. I wouldn't worry much about it. Three weeks old? That's very soon to start having sex again. Did your doc give you the ok?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• this is the 2nd question i have written but they are both totally diff okay. i didnt know we have a number of qustions we can ask.. if u already answered and u think its the same question y did u answer again?
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 9:58 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I had sex at 3 weeks also and it hurt and i wouldnt do it again i didnt tell my son was 8 weeks! and my stiches just dissolved but i would really hold off on the sex u might end up tearing even more if u dont wait and i was done bleeding to at 3 weeks and had sex then it stated up again
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 12:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2009