is it jus me or do all moms feel this way

is it jus me or does it seem like if you get into a lil bit of a tiff lol with your man then everything else jus goes to hell....your man gets frustrated which makes you frustrated and then your child starts gettin into trouble or starts throwin their fits. i hate it ..it never fails for me..thats when i jus need my mommy time out. it doesnt happen often but when it does its like are you serious? lol

kuuipo317

Asked by kuuipo317 at 9:34 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When it rains it pours Mamma!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:36 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Its the old saying when mommy ain't happy nobodys happy. And it is so true. If my husband makes me mad and I get grouchy it has a domino affect on the whole family.
    lynda5

Answer by lynda5 at 9:37 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• IT;S HAPPENS TO ME AND I THINK TO EVERYONE ELSE.
    sami7jami8

Answer by sami7jami8 at 9:40 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• yea it jus sux cuz like even when you dont show it doesnt matter like i said it never fails. and why cant mommy jus have her fit Alone! lol what if its jus mommys turn to have a fit! cuz when everyone else has a fit mommy has to take care of them therefore mommy jus cant have her fit and i personally feel sometimes its good for mommy to jus have her to turn to let it all out.....but i guess not,doesnt work
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 9:42 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• It's the same here!
    If mommy aint happy nobody is!!!!
    Just the way it is!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i have never felt this way!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

sorry. im feeling it right now mama.. welcome to the club..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:58 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• yea it jus sux lol poor us mommies!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:05 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• It always happens that way! My SO is like my best friend as well as my hubby! If things start to go wrong between us...everything else does seem to fall apart..its amazing how that works, huh?
    BrittanyShay

Answer by BrittanyShay at 10:40 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• yea i know what you mean my man is also my best friend in the world so when we get into a disagreement or a arguement it breaks my heart i love him so much! i get frustrated when we argue...then like i said all hell breaks loose. it is amazing how that works out....
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:52 AM on Jun. 8, 2009