If you got a second chance, would you walk down the isle again or would you run for your life??

LOL!!

mittensoup

Asked by mittensoup at 10:00 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My hubby and I laugh and say if we could figure out a way to do it, we would get married to each other every morning over and over.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 10:01 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• They probably would put me on the Olympic Gold Medalist Track Team because of how fast I'll be running!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:01 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i would run down the isle.. my hubby is much more than i ever thought.. i tried to dump him 4x before i married him... im lucky that he took me back everytime, not the other way around is how i see it..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:06 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I would marry him again..My DH is a good man.

Answer by louise2 at 10:07 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I would do it again, I love being married, I would just change the part where my dress broke and the hairpiece they mad me was the wrong color!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:14 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I should have listened to my instincts and left him. I wouldn't marry him again. I married him to get out of the town I was in but my soul told me not too. People wanted me to marry him and said he was egotistical cuz of different circumstances in his life. But if he loved me his ego would have been about us not because of him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I would marry him again in a heartbeat he is my everything :)
    Nychic155

Answer by Nychic155 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I got married very early in age. Was forced to (parents dropped the ball, I was confused, etc.). The guy (a preacher) thought I had money, but my family was broke. He was a two-faced jerk, and I married too young. So I cheated on him to figure what I really wanted. I realized that I wanted out of the marriage and joined the military. Later on, I followed up on him (just out of curiosity) and found out that he had a foreclosure, cheated on his taxes, had far too many kids that he could handle, and has a low paying job. And, yes, he still talks about me and his current wife is annoyed at this. Went as incognito and through the grapevine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• sadly I would run for my life my husband has changed so much That it has made me change and we dont even know each otherno more and yes we have tried talking about it and asked the church for help it the love is gone but till death do us part

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I would do it all again,God gave me a good man. :)
    briannasmom2

Answer by briannasmom2 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 8, 2009