anyone else love Tyler Perry!

i love tyler perry! he's brilliant! and idk some people jus like his movies but i love the plays too lol i think im the only one! and the tv show house of pain! i think his stuff is jus brilliant and absolutely hilarious!

kuuipo317

Asked by kuuipo317 at 10:09 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think he's extremely overrated. I don't think I've ever laughed at anything he's done.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• ok well the question was does anyone else love tyler perry. not does anyone think he sux lol. and if you haven't laughed at his stuff then man maybe you need to loosen up or somethin idk....idk how anyone could not love his stuff...or atleast some of it! and yea sometimes its not all laughs but whats amazing about him is he keeps it real...all his stuff is real. i love it...and his stuff is not over rated.....so anyways is there anyone else who LOVES tyler perry
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:28 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I do I do I do lol i love his plays and movies the message is great and its funny to I try and get every movie I can lol .....and I agree he keeps it real God Bless him

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 10:42 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• yeah! i have all the movies except for one and all the plays except for one! whats ur fav?
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:46 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I love Madeas Family Reunion I think they did a play and movie of it if I remember it right and the play meet the browns ooh and I love daddy's little girls aww hack I love them all I think the movie Madea Goes to jail is coming out soon :) I cant wait lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 10:54 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• yep June 16 lol
    tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 10:55 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• the first one i ever saw was madea goes to jail the play! cracked me up! i hope the movie comes out soon and when it does im gonna go get it! and daddys lil girls was a great movie...sad though when they ran away to their dads house and the lil girl was cryin cuz she was gettin beat i was cryin....poor lil baby. and have you seen the family that preys? that was a good one. well like you said they're all good! its hard to pick jus one fav! and i love how he gets his message across! especially in madea goes to jail when he's talkin to sonny (idk if you've seen it but it was good). and i think every movie and every play has a really good part in them all like one really strong message!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 11:01 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• yes I love the family that prays OMG and why did I get married was good too I wish he would have a show around here I would love to go see it he is a great actor I watched the pre views for Meda goes to jail here it Looked sooooooo Good lol I hope you enjoy it when it comes out and have a great day !!!

http://www.madeagoestojailmovie.com/

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 12:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2009