dreams

So it might be a stupid question... but everynight since me and my boyfriend have gotten together I have had dreams that he cheats on me and we end up breaking up... I know he would never cheat on me and I have never cheated on him so idk why I keep having these dreams... I never even think about him cheating on me, can anyone explain why I keep having these dreams... or how I may be able to stop them????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• even though you dont think he is..or its never crossed your mind maybe its your subconcious tellin you.....womans intuition....i use to feel that same way about my ex....thought we were so in love and that would never happened. guess what..his mistress had a baby a week after mine....the whole time i was preg i had dreams of him cheating and the things id say and guess what...thats exactly how it went down...its was freakin nuts. but then again jus cuz i had a bad experience doesnt mean that is gonna happen to you....idk if you dont think he's cheating and in your heart you know he's not then its jus a nightmare...sometimes nightmares have no explanation
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Are you pregnant...if you are these dreams are common.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:26 PM on Jun. 8, 2009