formula, returning??

hi, ok i live in buffalo new york....does anyone know if u can return formula to the store w/out receipt?? (before i had my baby i bought formula plus what wic gives me, now she dont need it anymore and i have alot left over).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If you bought it before your child was born, and she is off formula, then I wouldn't return it, because that means it's a year old.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Im pretty sure you cant return formula.
    jasesmommy0529

Answer by jasesmommy0529 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• the formula that i bought before i had her i used first then started using the stuff wic gave me, so its all still good
    mary6

Answer by mary6 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I just took some back to the comissary, but I had the receipt... I was asked if I bought it with wic and a million other questions. I had my receipt and they took it. I would say without a receipt you're probably out of luck. I would say if it's still in date to find a crisis pregnancy center and donate it! I donate coupons and samples that I get that we won't use to one of them around here and they are always appreciative of any donations! Also, if they are nonprofit, it can go towards a tax write off!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 10:26 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• probly not they'll b anal about it....but donateto a friend or charity!!!!
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Without a receipt and the fact that it was bought on WIC means they will probably not take it. WIC keeps all your receipts though (at least in PA they do) so they might still have them. But the money would get returned to WIC not you. I would donate it to a friend or food bank.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:13 PM on Jun. 8, 2009