Do you give you kid(s) vitamins?

My daughters 14 months old and I just want to make sure she's getting everything she needs.

Mrs.Wills

Asked by Mrs.Wills at 2:58 PM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 1 (-1 Credits)
  • YA. HER DR. PRESCRIBED SOME MULTI-VITAMENS WITH FLORIDE. IT ONLY COSTS ME $3.50 FOR A 30 DAY SUPPLY. CHEAPER THAN THE STORE.
    SamsMom125

Answer by SamsMom125 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• The make Flinstone's vitamins for kids under 3...I've bought them before from walmart. I Usually buy the One Source brand and for my 2 year old, I only give her half.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• My 2 year old takes the flinstone vitamins too and he gets 1/2 every morning.
    carolina_mom10

Answer by carolina_mom10 at 5:03 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• My twins (now 3) HATED taking vitamins. We had to crush up the Flinstones in their meals. We also gave them polyvysol (sp.) which is a liquid vitamin formula.
    Thomigirl

Answer by Thomigirl at 8:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• yep. he gets the gummy vitamins and he thinks he is getting candy. his dr. said that they really help boost his immune system, which is well not so good. by the way, he is 2 1/2 started taking them at 1.:)
    chadsmom05

Answer by chadsmom05 at 10:21 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I would go with the vitamin drops... put one dropper full into her sippy cup once a day & that's it. The gummy ones can be sour, or too chewy for a baby so young... I'd wait on those for several more months.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 12:34 AM on Jun. 30, 2008