How far along are you usually when you feel the baby move??

I'm almost 14 wks... haven't felt anything yet, it kinda worries me, but maybe I'm not supposed to feel it yet?? This is my second pregnany, first one ended in miscarriage, so I'm very paranoid and worrying all the time about small things. I'm having issues getting Medicaid so I haven't been to the doctor since I was 7 weeks, I'm making an appointment this week. Just wanna know if I should be feeling my baby move??

AmandaRyan

Asked by AmandaRyan at 10:24 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know how you feel i lost 3 before by the grace of god this one is happy and heathy. I worry about everything though and everything scares me. I wondered the same thing they started asking me at only 11 weeks if i was feeling movment. The longger time went on the more scared i got. I didn't feel anything till i was 16weeks and then i wasn't sure if it was the baby or gas. I'm now 22 weeks and have only been feeling him actively move and known it was him for about two weeks. everyone feels it at different times, how in touch you are with your body, your weight, stress level and where the baby is sitting, and how big it is are all BIG factors.

as for the medicaid i was in the same boat, if you reserch your area there is probably a non profit organization that does pregnancy conformations and ultrasounds. If you can find one just tell them that you have lost one and you'll have no problems. good luck! I wish you both the best
    Mrshood09

Answer by Mrshood09 at 10:51 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• It has been a long time since I was pregnant, but it was close to the end of my fourth month when I really started to feel my son move. I think that anywhere from 15 weeks or so is pretty normal to feel movement.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:26 AM on Jun. 8, 2009