• In the Spotlight:

What did you ladies do this weekend?

I helped SIL clean her yard at her new house.

mandic

Asked by mandic at 10:39 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I went to Kalahari for a bachelorette party :) I was ready to leave by 9 cause all I could think about was my son! LOL funny how kids can ruin your fun even though they aren't with you! :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:54 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Saturday I did some cleaning and had fun with my boys around the house(typical Saturday for us).
    Sunday we went to a relatives 1st birthday party and then had friends over for a wrestling ppv.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:00 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Saturday, the grandbabies stayed with us. We got them a pool,and they had a ball in it. Yesterday, I was woke up at 3 am with chest pains. Thought I was having a heart attack. DH called for an ambulance,and when we got to the ER, my BP was 173/138! All my tests were normal,thank God, and the doctor determined I had a very bad Fibromyalgia flare-up. Made my chest hurt,and gave me a headache,and everything else. He gave me Morphine,and I came home and slept most of the day. Called in sick to work today, gonna go and see about getting some meds from my GP to help with the high Blood pressure. It runs in our family, so I'm not surprised I have it.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 11:01 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I went to my college graduation in Michigan(live in ohio) on friday. Got back into town on saturday... tried finishing up getting the house ready for my sons high school graduation on Sunday... Had a party after the graduation so I took today off to recup from a very busy week... I had last week off too.
    sassy43082

Answer by sassy43082 at 12:19 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• nothing, I don't even go out to my porch. lol REALLY
    lilmamiz07

Answer by lilmamiz07 at 1:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• We had an out of town guest on Friday (and through today), so we put the kids to bed and had too much alcohol. I woke up with a hangover and had to get my daughters all glittered and fairied up for the Fairy Festival on the outskirts of town. Came home and started all over again, but halved my intake. Woke up Sunday feeling "eh". The kids went to their cousins for sewing day and we had a BBQ. No more party-hardy for me! This is guest is the best awful influence on us. LOL.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 2:16 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• My husband and I worked on our house, i packed some stuff. (We are trying to sell our house) We invited some friends over and had a bbq. It was fun. Sunday after church I got baptized!!!!
    scooter22

Answer by scooter22 at 6:10 PM on Jun. 9, 2009