Am I letting my hormones get to me?

I have a neighobor who is single with 4 kids. She is sweet and we hung out for a while and i tried to help her out thru her last boy-daddy drama. Anyways... I decided to keep my distance b/c i don;t want any drama. I have only known her for a year. Anything I would say... its like it is to know so she could use against us one day... which was weird. She texts my husband every few days to see what we (prob him) are up to and doesn't text me. Its weird. I have woken up and my husband been next door and them chatting at 3 in the morn. I was furious... that just doesnt look right. I just don't apprec the girl going straight to my husband now and not me. I trust my husband.. and i know he always has to be mr nice guy but still... Am i over reacting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I actually had a couple of friends that were like that (would call DH) for dumb things all the time. I could tell what they were up too, but my DH who is MR. NICE GUY couldn't. He has never been able to tell when someone is flirting with him - which is one of the many reasons that I love him. I actually caught one of them trying to climb in the shower with him (she was going to cut his hair - he wanted to wash it first), she's lucky that I let her live!! Needless to say they are no longer my friends!!!
    Nanna22

Answer by Nanna22 at 11:45 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• If you're uncomfortable, you need to communicate this with your husband. It's not cool in my book that she is contacting him verses you. I'd ask my hubby to keep his distance but I wouldn't say anything to her unless it was absolutely necessary, especially if she's a drama queen. You don't need that added stress. Communication with your hubby is key!
    Cupcake775

Answer by Cupcake775 at 12:40 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i went through the same thing for like a month or 2 till i told him i was gonna f*** that b*t* up. but when i really had the f*** nerve she moved. she would even knock on my door just to ask for him. some women have NO respect at all. (now i'm mad) (ok i'm good) OH AND IS NOT YOUR HORMONES IS JUST THAT THATS RUDE, and ignorant from her and him too, cause his not blind.
    lilmamiz07

Answer by lilmamiz07 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2009