Pelvic pressure that makes you feel like your going to pee yourself constanstly?

I'm 36 weeks and I have the strongest pelvic pressure!

I constantly feel like I'm going to pee myself but when I try to go there isn't anything there because I was just there 5 secondss ago trying to get some relief from this.

Sometimes the pressure is so strong it causes sharp pressure like pains that make me double over or have to sit down immediately. I've almost collasped while walking a time or 2 because it was so strong my knees nearly gave out from me reacting to it!!!

Is this normal?
Is it ok?
Does it mean anything?
Is there ANYTHING I can do to get some relief from it???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think it is normal. I am 32 weeks and i have been feeling pressure lke that. And it always makes me feel like i have to go to the bathroom and when i go nothing comes out. Also, when the baby kicks i can feel it down there and it isreally uncomfortable. And somethime after i have been sitting or laying down and i try to get up, it takes me a minute to get going because i have some pain down there. It is wierd, but all my appts have been normal. It in doubt call and leave a message for your doctor, adn let the nurse ask and call you back. If they are at all worried they will have you come in. Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• when i had my first i felt like that. it is normal. talk with your doctor i was about 39 weeks when mine started. my doctor said it was a mix of braxton hicks and from where the baby droped! i hope everything is ok!
    jannaboo

Answer by jannaboo at 2:36 PM on Jun. 8, 2009