Give me some success stories!

I am wondering if anyone has met thier SO on the net? And did it work? I want to hear the whole love story from beginning to end :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• i havent, but my best friend's mom did. we were like 9 when they met online, we lived in florida and he lived in england. that was 14 years ago and they have been married since and have 3 children together.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:11 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I did. It did and it's not over so not much to tell. He popped up in an IM one day. We met and the rest is history.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I'm not going to ramble on about my entire story but I met my husband on Yahoo when they had Conversations on instant message. He started a conversation, I replied. He lived in CA and I lived in NM.

To make a long story short, he moved to NM to be with me. We married a year later. We've been married close to 7 years.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 11:44 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I met my fiance on Match.com
    We met in July of 07, got engaged in Feb 09..
    Have not set a date yet, due to financial reasons, but we are planing on getting married and having
    a party at our home.
    His dad actually picked me out (sounds funny). There were two woman that my fiance's
    father wanted him to email.
    My fiance said as soon as he saw my picture, he knew.
    On the third date he tolded me he loved me...(even crazier but true) and 3 months after meeting
    we moved in together.
    He is the man that I thought never exisisted...
    and I am the woman he dreamed about.
    He has no problem telling anyone, no matter who you are..
    the love he has inside of his heart for me.
    Together we have our premaid family of 3 little girls...
    Thank you God above...he had a plan for us ::))
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:45 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• The net didn't exist when I met my dh.  We started off as a holiday romance and will be celebrating our 21st anniversary in a month.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I met my husband on yahoo.. He sent me an IM asking if I wanted to chat, and I was about to sign off line and then I was like.. Well I've got a few minutes.. We talked for 2 weeks until I gave him my number.. Then we talked on the phone 2 weeks before we actually met. Married 1 year and a half after we met.. and Been married 3 years this October.. :)
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 1:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I didn't, but a friend of mine met a guy through friendster (I had never even heard of it, so I don't even know if it still exists!) and they're still together despite living in different countries and states at one point. They're both on the west coast now and really happy. She a sweet, unique person and she really found her match.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 1:38 PM on Jun. 8, 2009