Recycle containers.

I have tried looking online for recycle containers for our home and not having that much luck. Some are very expensive. If you have any for your home can you please tell me where you purchased it and what kind?

I have found one that may be good. I'm just tired of having bags just sit in my dining room till they are full.

Do you think this would be good? Thank you.

http://www.improvementscatalog.com/product/code/320954.do?cm_mmc=NEXTAG-_-Fathers%20Day%20Gifts-_-2009-_-320954&code-macs=MP9NEXTAG&code=MP9NEXTAG

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Home & Garden

• The ones we put out at the curb for trash pick up are given to us by our township. During the week we just have a couple of large regular plastic trash bins (whatever is on sale/clearance at Walmart will do!) that we keep in our garage for storing and separating different types of recyclable items until trash day!

When we lived in a condo, and would have to go outside to the community dumpsters with our trash/recyclables, we used large decorative wicker laundry hampers with lids that we kept in our kitchen, until they were full, then we'd haul them out to the dumpster.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:31 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• You get three for that price -- which I think is quite good.

Of course, for cheap, you can't beat plain old Rubbermaid --the tough totes have lids, are stackable, and i've known people to cut them up, glue them shut and make other modifications to suit their needs.

Love the wicker hamper idea, though!
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2009