Just Funny

I have started cleaning an office for extra cash and my dd has been going with me and helping me. Yesterday she took her friend with us (they are 7) and were mopping the boys bathroom. They came out and asked if they could use the boys toliet on the wall. I said you cant because boys can stand and aim at that. She told me they had an idea and thought they could go in it...and if they made a mess and missed they would clean it up.I was cracking up!!! (But I told them not today but you can use the boys regular potty)

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 11:22 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LMAO! That is to cute!
    princessmommy32

Answer by princessmommy32 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Lots of girls figure out how to pee standing up. I'd have let them (as long as I could do some laundry, if necessary, pretty soon afterwards!)
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:56 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Linda- She has tried peeing standing up at home... I probably will let her someday but we had just finished cleaning and I didnt want to mop again...plus I didnt like the idea of hugging a public urinal even if I had just cleaned it, but I almost let her :) It cracked me up!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2009