Lump in the back of my mouth

I have had a bad cold for about 2 months now it wont go away. My doctor said it will if i stop stressing about everything. But ya i just had my 2nd son its kinda hard not to stress. Well My cold started with just a runny nose but now i have bloody noses and my ears and face and everthing hurts. well 3 days ago i got a bump thing in the back of my mouth on the top and idk my mom says its nothing but iv never heard of a bump in the back of ur mouth.

And no i haven't done anything to get a STD.

Lacrisha

Asked by Lacrisha at 11:36 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Health

• Sounds to me like you need a knew dam docter WHat a dum ass how can he say to stop stressing about it i bet he is a guy it can be a bronchial inffection thats probly why your cough hasnt gone away you need prednazone with a cough suppresant along with strep throut or the in fection has worked it way up you have so much inflamation girl just wait till its really late and make a stop at the ER they will take an Xray and send you home with proper meds .Its common to develope a cough after a child your immune system weakends and your body paterns change completelly after a child from your circulatory system to your respitory as well .I wish you the best luck
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Try gargling several times a day and evening with warm salt water tepid salted water but not overly salted, just a mild taste. I'd go see an ears nose throat specialist too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• ok ill try that thanks for the help
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 11:40 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• ya my doctor is a guy but the only girl doctor quit and the other one only sees babies. Unless i go to the ER they have a few girls!
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 11:55 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• It sounds like a sinus infection coupled with a distracted or incompetent doctor.

Doesn't matter if the doctor has breasts or not, I think it's much more important that they have brains they know how to use. Get a second opinion.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2009