Whats wrong with me.. TMI

I have all the symtoms of being pregnant, naseua, sore breasts, mood swings, and my period was late last month, I took 4 preg tests last month and all neg, I had my hormones checked and there fine, I don't know what to do, I feel naseas when I eat or think of food, I yelling at people, then crying, then happy, my breast and nipples are so sore I don't like my SO to touch them, and ocationally I get really bad cravings, and sex is starting to be painful, got checked no fibroids or nothing, but they didn't do a preg test. has anyone ever felt like this? Please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Health

• keep taking tests. I turned up pregnant and wasgoing through all the same things. It took three weeks from my first appt, to get a pos home test. You may still be pregnant so take a test every two weeks.
    Trinity0820

Answer by Trinity0820 at 12:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Go get a blood test for pregnancy. My SIL was three months pregnant before the test came back positive.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:25 PM on Jun. 8, 2009