How can I keep my anxiety under control when flying?

I hate flying so much. I have to fly this Sat. from SC to Dallas for 2hrs, a 2 hr. layover and then from Dallas to CA for 2 1/2 hrs. and then back again 8 days later. I'm dreaming of plane crashes and other horrible things. Please help me with anxiety. What can I do to keep it under control? Especially when I'm flying. I will have my 4 month old DS in my lap and I don't want him upset from sensing my anxiety. I BF so I can't take anything or drink alcohol for help. Thanks for the ideas ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ask your doctor. There may be something you can take to calm your nerves. Something herbal maybe? Otherwise, a cup of herbal tea might take the edge off!
    Anonymous

• Crap nursing, can you pump then have it in a bottle so you can take a Valium or a tiny wine lol?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2009