What things happened to you that signalled "labor is on it's way" even if they weren't immediately before labor began?

How many weeks were you when they happened?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wish I wld have experienced that......mine was induced with the first baby then I was in 26 hrs of agony till my water broke then had to have a emergency c section.....sorry cldnt tell u:(
    thismomrocks4

Answer by thismomrocks4 at 12:20 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• its hard for me to remember, even though it was only 3 1/2 months ago, but i remember i lost my appetite like 3 days before. i also just had a feeling, maybe an instinct that it was going to happen. We had a really bad thunder storm move through town that day and it flooded the street below the hospital. I started joking that it would be funny if I went into labor that day 'cause we wouldn't be able to get to the hospital until the water went down. That was the first time I ever joked about it. I didn't feel any pain though. I did feel very heavy (because she had dropped) in my stomach, like she was sitting right on top of my crotch. My water broke that night.
    nico409ant

Answer by nico409ant at 1:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I had no signs that labor was going to start until it started! My first I woke up for work and my contractions started, then a little bleeding and contractions never stopped. My second, I had a contraction, went to the bathroom and I was bleeding and contractions never stopped. I had NO other signs just wham...labor!LOL
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 1:47 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• same here just started having contractions that were painfull cause I had been having tons of pailess ones and they just never went away.
    ashleejo

Answer by ashleejo at 2:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2009