What is the best product you have used to clean the bathtub/shower?

abs0726

Asked by abs0726 at 12:23 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Good old Ajax cleanser and a microfiber cloth. So easy and so clean and sparkly. I would suggest a removable showerhead though for rinsing.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:58 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Magic Eraser. A close second would be washing soda, vinegar and some elbow grease.
    Aubles

Answer by Aubles at 1:40 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• "Good old Ajax cleanser and a microfiber cloth. So easy and so clean and sparkly. I would suggest a removable showerhead though for rinsing."

DITTO!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Definitely Clorox Wipes! I clean everything with them and they smell sooo good! Especially the Orange Scent!
    lilmommaX2

Answer by lilmommaX2 at 1:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i have really bag water, and ive used some tough chemicals to try and get the grime and stuff off. it leaves rings herever the shampoo and stuff sit. and i had a huge yellow stain from b4 we moved in that nothing would get off. finally i used toilet bowl cleaner. i sqirted it all over. let it sit for 5 mins. IT WORKED WONDERS!!! It got everything off!! hardly an scrubbing needed!! its amazing!!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 3:00 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• The works toilet bowl cleaner. I use it on toilets and bath tub and shower and everything in the bathroom. We have very irony water and it will start to turn the things orange. I squirt that stuff on and it vanished it like magic. I don't even have to scrub. Everywhere it touches it turns it back white. I just squirt leave it for a couple of minutes then rinse away. VERY STRONG STUFF, so try not to breath without a mask of something over mouth.
    Anonymous

• Scrub Free melts the soap scum away perfectly. I esp. like the one that has a touch of clorox that also cleans the mildew. I also use magic eraser on the bottom of my corner shower unit.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 4:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Comet and a sponge...and if theyre are any hard water stains or whatever i use that new clorox soft scrub!! makes it smell extra clean too!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 4:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• This is what we use for most cleaning (initially used as part of my daughter's 6th grade science fair project). It is cheap (my favorite) and non toxic.
    1/4 cup white vinegar
    3/4 cup warm tap water
    1 tablespoon baking soda
    10 drops of tea tree oil (antibacterial, antifungal, etc.)
    2 drops oil of lavender (optional) (antiseptic and smells nice)
    For extra scrubbing, i make a paste with salt, baking soda and vinegar.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Kaboom is the best stuff I have found!
    Anonymous