Has your family or freinds ever taught your children something you wish they hadnt?

My mom taught my 2 yr old to say that he crapped his pants.. she appologized and im not really mad i just told her i really dont want him saying that... just wodnering if anyone else had had this happen

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 12:26 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• My kids aren't unsupervised with them for that very reason!
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 12:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• my boyfriend taught my daughter to spit!
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 1:17 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Yes, and I am sure it is not the end. You spend so much time and energy on raising them the way you feel is right only to get them in school and it is all over. In our area the grade,middle and high schools all rode on the same bus. Small agricultural town, anyway, the firs day of school my then kindergardener came home and asked me what an SOB was. Ugh, it never ends!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:38 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Oh yes.....but I look at it this way, they are going to learn it sooner or later, at least if it happens sooner it is easier to deal with, once later happens they tend to act as if you don't know what you are talking about.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 5:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2009