Why is it raining in JUNE?? ARG!

I know its minnesota but when will it get NICE? its been raining for the last 3 days..

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 12:27 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• b/c it's JUNE and the plants need a drink.
    Anonymous

• I understand how you feel its been raining a lot here in Ohio and I am ready to get out with the kids and have some fun lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 12:37 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• RAIN! HA! You should've seen the snow we were getting in North Dakota a couple days ago! Now THAT was f*cked up, LOL!
    My2J.A.P.s

Answer by My2J.A.P.s at 12:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I live in the desert and its usually 100+ by now.... last week, the temps were in the 80 and tomorrow they say it will rain!
    brancoj

Answer by brancoj at 1:14 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• It was even raining in sunshiney San Diego, CA last week. We're less than a mile from the beach and there was thunder and lightning. Wild. It was like this last year, too. I don't remember such crazy weather in the past. Anyone else feel the same way?
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 2:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2009