Dont you hate fat people?

Too Lazy to get that fat off, Potato chip eating, Gourging on food... have another ice cream sandwich fattie.
LOL... No, seriously, I am really overweight and CAN NOT lose it. I'm sick of people saying crap like that.. I'm trying!
Any helpful hints, advice? Have you been overweight and lost it, how?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was about to jump your shit.lol

I am in the same boat. Tell them to go get F-ed!
    Anonymous

• OMG I was like F-U blah blah blah yeah I need to loose weight too I'm starting the YMCA this week wish me luck I need it they are going to have to call 911 or roll me to my van after LOL

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 12:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• lol!
    Anonymous

• OP here-I'm 215 after 3 kids... so embarassing, well anyways. I have a ymca membership but cant go b/c they dont watch kids until they are 6 months old! I have a 9 week old and cant get anyone to watch them. My husband works and goes to school... ugh
    Anonymous

• Severe depression worked for me LOL Couldn't eat much & felt sick to my stomach when I'd try. I went from about 170 to 120 in like 4 months.

Not a strategy I'd recommend, though! LOL

I'm back up in the 160's range now & it seems it doesn't matter if I'm eating lettuce or ice cream --- I stay the same. I've about come to peace that this is just how I am. :-)
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 12:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Laura.. 160 is way better than 215.. I'll take it!
    Anonymous

• Me to lol don't let it upset you OP you have a 9 week old its okay just keep your head up

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 12:56 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Laura I agree not a technique to try but sometmes thats how the cookie crumbles. Im in that place now but last time I was I lost 25 lbs in 5 weeks... very bad.
    Right now I have lost 8 in about a week. I was 170 now 163 I need to lose 40 lbs for my height
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:58 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Maybe you could get some exercise at home. I know it's hard with kids, but as soon as I get off the comp I'm going to do some Namaste Yoga I have DVRed since the LO is napping. Its only 30 minutes a day. You have to just do it! And you can if you really put your mind to it!

Losing weight is all about a lifestyle change for some people. You have to completely change the way you think about food, shopping, exercise, everything!!!
    Anonymous

• Just keep movingmovingmoving.......I love fat people they feel so plushy and comfty.treadmilljumping ropedumbbell

Anonymous