On of my firends when to babycenter.com and found out that i am fertil from the 5-10. me and my bf has had sex in that time. And she think that i need to go ahead and take a test... cuz she took a test the day after they had sex and it came back she was. and it was right. she now has a 8 mothe baby boy
So should i take a test now, or wait longer??
Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive
Answer by EthansMommy5 at 1:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2009
Answer by vabchmommy at 1:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Jun. 8, 2009
Next question overall
(Babies (0-12 months))
How can you tell if a breastfed newborn has dirhrea spl?