Do you watch Soap Operas?

I only watch "All My Children." Used to watch it when I was a young teen for a few years. Stopped for over 20 years then went back to watching it last year. I'm hooked. Try to watch it every day.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i used to watch them a lot before my son was born and for about 5 months after. every once in a while i catch an episode of general hospital but i'm so lost i turn it off. i used to watch passions and days of our lives too!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I tape Days of Our lives and watch it on the weekends.
    ajeffery1032

Answer by ajeffery1032 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I don't watch soap operas, but I used to watch "novelas" (same thing) on Sunday nights with my former in-laws. Those things used to crack me up. The opening songs were wild, the looks on their faces were even MORE out of control. Thank goodness the story line was believeable. ;) Haha. It's too bad about that lady who left her husband and became a nun because the doctors mixed up her paperwork with some other girl. So the healthy one is in a convent while her husband is crying outside and the other girl's out whoring around. Yay!
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 1:31 PM on Jun. 8, 2009