mellow vs. crying babies

My daughter is 2 months old and compared to every other child her age she acts so relaxed and calm. She never cries and is just so mellow. All she ever does is laugh and coo but never cry. The only time's Ive ever seen her freak out is when she got her shots and her ears pierced. I know im lucky but is it okay she doesn't cry?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• shes just a happy baby. don't worry about it, you know she can cry since she has when she has her shots so its not that she can't. she just gets her needs met before she has to start crying too much. my little guy is just over 2 weeks old and compared to his sister hes an angel! he just whimpers for 5-10 mins before he starts full on crying, and that is usually only b/c i'm making a bottle or helping his sister with something so can't get to him before it starts.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• You are very lucky! My ds who is one now has been a screamer since birth. So not mellow!
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 2:42 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Yep, it is okay, some babies are just like that!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 2:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2009