work from home???

hello, i just gave birth 4 weeks ago to my second child, and i am exausted, i have a steady job but now that i've been on maternity-leave, i don't want to go back to work. i've researching for stay at home jobs but to scareed that they are scams, does anyone have any advise or jobs that they know about?
thanks!!!!

v_8a

Asked by v_8a at 1:21 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• sorry not an answer but i would like to work at home too!!!!!
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 1:26 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Hi -
    My name is Monica, married for 12 years and a mommy to a 1 and a 2 year old! I believe being laid off from work was a blessing in disguise. I have always wanted to have my own business and work from home; after much research, I have found the perfect one. I now get to work from home and spend some much needed time with my children. This is a dream come true for me!
    I work with a great network of people. We all support and depend on each other to help our businesses grow. We have the same goal: to stay home with our children and make a significant contribution to our family's income.
    The business we are partnered with received the Better Business Bureau Award in 2008 and has a great sense of intergrity, ethics and is extemely solid. This Company is 23 years old, debt free and part of the Inc. 500 Hall of Fame.
    Please keep in mind that I am simply a Mom, not a salesperson; I will not pressure you. Pleas
    foreverhome

Answer by foreverhome at 1:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I wrok from home. I am actually going for an interview today because I want a JOB just so I can get out of this house and have some non-child conversation. I have 2 full time businesses and growing number of affiliate ones. I also run a site devoted to giving all the home opportunities they need... Here's a little about them...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Business #1: FreebieForce ~ www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen
    For all the details visit the site and take the free tour. In a nut shell we offer our members access to all the best free items and services. From Free Jewelry and Computers to Gum and Samples...  Everything can be free if you know where to look!

Business #2: Ameriplan ~ http://www.thisisameriplan.info/
    For all the details call 616-712-1471 and listen to the overview. In a nut shell we offer low cost dental and medical (and soon non-medical) benefits. With plans as low as $14.95 a month there is no better way to help care for your family!

Also checkout...
    http://www.sabrinas-closet.info/ There's a list of businesses and jobs there as well as charities and other goodies.

• Hello, I know exactly where you are coming from...I was in the same spot 2 years ago when I gave birth to my 3rd son. I also know there are alot of scams out there, trust me I've fallen into a few over the past few years up until I descovered a great company that is 17 years old debt-free. I would love to share more information with you if your interested. We don't sell or cold call people and you get daily pay, residual income, free websites, free training and benefits just to name a few. Please visit my site or just send me an email requesting more information. I know how hard it is to find a way to work from home and with AmeriPlan they have given me a way to do that.

Tiffany
    bl0nd3_and_blu3@yahoo.com
    TFinch@ameriplan.net
    www.freedomathometeam.com/TFinch
    www.iboplus.com/tfinch
    blondeandblue

Answer by blondeandblue at 2:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I work at home, I love it. You should read my blog with more information. Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Hey there! Well first of all congrats on the new little one. I understand the exhausted part, I have 2 little ones a 5 and a 2 year old and I know exactly how u feel! But I can tell u it gets only better so hang in there!
    I get to work from home and have a huge heart for people who want to be home with their kids or just want to be home. My home is a place I could be everyday all day long and never leave... I love it (but because my two little ones are there with me!) And I also get to work with them running around playing right next to me. It is with a comp that just recently received an award from the BBB so NO SCAM!
    If interested check out my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to help you get to be home and meet those financial goals to do so!
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 3:31 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I make money online fast and free! I don't have a 8-5 or anything like that. I make money when I want to make money. I get paid EVERYDAY and we have NO minimums to meet. This site is 100% REAL, FREE and LEGIT. I love making money today and getting paid today!

http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 4:30 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Hey girl. I sent you a pm...about Gold Canyon! I love it! It could be for you!
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 5:19 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I have written a series of work at home articles at eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  You can check them out here in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2009