Would someone please tell me what America needs to apologize for??

And don't give me the one line crap about our policies. If that is your response then please provide a detailed analogy of the policy in question.

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 1:27 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• hmmm let me think....oh I know just ONE thing....all those who voted for this empty suit should apologize for us.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:29 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I think we've treated other countries like crap. I think we're treating muslims, even in our own country, like crap. We've labled them all terrorists. We say horrible things about them and their religion.

We've captured people we believe to be terrorists and gone against our own word to not torture. WHY is that okay? Because we believed them to be bad? So it's okay if another country takes Americans they believe to be bad and torture them?
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• MMMMM>>>>> electing crappy corrupt politicians, and face men for presidents?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• hmmmmm I don't know how about ignoring the UN and starting a war with the wrong country because of our presidents personal vendetta? how about that?

Anonymous

• He has plenty to apologize for. The entire neoconservative "war on terror" that was supposed to strike fear in the hearts of our enemies instead backfired spectacularly, turning into what some saw as a failed and contemptible war on Islam -- complete with torture chambers -- at enormous cost to our nation's security and moral standing!!!! For Obama to undo even some of that damage, which is a tall order, of course he needs to acknowledge what went wrong.

Anonymous

• President Obama has to apologize for the failures and gross incompetence of the previous administration. I am sure he would prefer not to be forced into this-- nobody likes to be on the hook for the last guy's screwups-- but fate has tied his hands. More of the same from the US will only deepen the anger, hatred and violence directed toward us.
    Anonymous

• well calvarybaby I ask forfacts not propaganda
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Nope , can't think of a thing. Oh unless it's our President.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

Well that would be fine if it were accurate
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• More liberal exaggerations.One it was proven that the whole THREE actual terrorists who were waterboarded there was important info gotten out of two of them that did help stop more terror attacks.Why do you think dems do not want all the records released only the part that suits their modus oparandi? I don't think any should of been released I think that was a DUMB move BUT now since some has why not the remaining which would prove it was effective in saving lives? Of course since some repubs want that all some dems can do is cry about how the repubs wants to put our security at risk for their political gain....oh but ITS OK WHEN THE DEMS DO IT LOL
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:54 PM on Jun. 8, 2009