do diet pills really work?

have you taken any that really work? have you been able to keep the weight off that you lsot with the pills?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah please do tell LOL hey OP we should start a diet group for tips and encouragement or join one lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 1:33 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I'm going to find out this week. Wal Mart sells a months supply of Xenadrine for only $20 so I'm going to try it. I know I will probably lose weight without it by eating right and exercising more but I'm thinking that if I am on some type of supplement maybe it will act as a motivator for me to actually do those things! Plus whatever benefits the pills do offer will just be an added bonus.
    Anonymous

• Diet pills are bad for you!!! I used to work at a medical weight loss clinic and I tried the program and the pills made me pass out and black out, it was awful!!

I lost 50 pounds over 4 years ago and kept it off, by cutting back on my portions, drinking more water, and exercise.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 1:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Of course diet pills work. Isn't everyone skinny? Because a magic pill will just melt off all that fat anf make you skinny, tan and toned.

NO!!!!! Only good eating, exercise and water will make you lose weight and be skinny.
    Anonymous

• tlc- YES, make one and I'll join asap, we can recruit others to come in too!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 1:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I lost 30 pounds on Dexatrim before they took the dexadrine off the market. It really cut my appetite. I think it was taken off the market because, like some cold medicines, the ingredients can be used to make hard drugs.

The diet pills sold over the counter these days are junk that don't cut appetite. Some are dangerous and can cause liver damage I heard...not that Dexatrim didn't! LOL
    Anonymous

• Anon- Go be miserable somewhere else. If you want to be a bitch, take it out on someone else and don't answer the damn question.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• okay I have to get kids but I will tonight after they go to bed if you dont mind waiting lol I will PM you for name ideas or you can send me one Thanks Jeni

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 1:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

Ooh I like you already LOL!!!!!!

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 1:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• :o) ok!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 1:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2009