Do you think it's possible to meet the love of your life even when your married to someone else?

I'm not going to go into great detail about this question. I just wonder if you think it's possible to fall for someone else, even if you weren't trying.. And is it possible that this man is the one for you even though your already married?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I met the love of my life while married to someone else. It was a huge mess but it all worked out the way it was supposed to and I am now married to that same love of my life. My first marriage was a gigantic mistake.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:40 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• anything is possible but some times a woman falls for a man or thinks she is because he acts different than her husband he does the lil things her husband don't do no more and she wants that she gets the special feeling in her stomach when she is around him and thinks this is it my true love and fails to realise that was the same felling she had with her husband and that is were her heart should be with the man she married and should just try and spice her married life up

Anonymous

• It is if you settled for your DH, but in any relationship there are rough spots and your attraction for someone else can be just that attraction, there is nothing more.
    When me and my DH were fighting a lot I met a guy who was everything I wanted in a man but so is my DH we were just fighting, I weighed the odds and my DH was even more than I ever wanted in a man so I realized it was just attraction and feeling good that someone else was interested in me. That might be what is going on, or maybe not.
    Anonymous

• I agree that most times it is not the love of your life that walks through the door, I think it is *usually* a case of the grass being greener....I think my situation is very rare. In fact, I think less than 10% of relationships make it in these cases.... so be sure about it, as I was, it is not fun for ANYONE to leave a marriage for another person, you are talking years of bad on all side, YEARS. Hurting your husband, having all his friends and family HATE you. Hurting your family and having them hate the new man, feeling ashamed, going through a divorce, having NO money.... For me it was worth it and now we are 11 years together, 6 years married next month and 2 beautiful kids. It CAN happen, but its rare, IMO. What it took to leave my XH was the hardest thing I've ever gone through.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I have mixed feelings on this. I actually think/thought i was in a similar situation. I tell myself that in a period of time any relationship I had with the other guy would soon become no more exciting than the relationship I was already in. At least the current guy remembers to put the seat back down. :) (j/k) I DO think it's important that one never leave one man for another. It skews the thought process. Don't compare them, either. If this is your situation, I know it's a tough place to be, but think long and hard about your decisions. Life rarely turns out like a fairy tale, and remember that fairy tales don't go further than riding off into the sunset. Almost guaranteed that as the princess is holding on to the prince's waist she squeezes a bit too hard and he let's out a toxic fart from last night's royal meatloaf. Best of luck to whomever is going through this!
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 1:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• yes
    MOM22QTS

Answer by MOM22QTS at 2:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i saw this in a movie before... i mean yea.. i guess it could... if your marriage is bad and all that....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i do.but you have to know truley before jumping.and you cant possibly know for sue if you're married to someone else at the time.JMO
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 2:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• yes i think it is. but what you do about it is up to you. i don't beleive there is only one person for each of us though.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 4:12 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• sure.
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 1:06 AM on Jun. 11, 2009