HAVE YOU EVER PEED WHILE HAVING CLITORAL STIMULATION?

It has happened a few times and i am worried but scared and embarrassed to go to the docs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Health

• Are you sure that it is pee and not ejaculate? When I have a clitoral orgasm, I ejaculate.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:59 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• It smells a lil like pee and it is very thin and watery. I am not sure.
    Anonymous

• alot of women think they're peeing when this happens, but usually its just female ejaculate. Perfectly normal. when I was 9 months pregnant i peed during intercourse! that was an awkward moment.
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 3:37 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• When it happened to me, I asked my gyn about it and she couldn't explain and of course, I kinda laughed it off b/c it was embarrassing to talk about. But I do believe it is what the prev. posters have described. It didn't have a urine smell, and I was totally embarrassed so I kinda giggled and the hubs just kinda laughed and haven't mentioned it. But since then I do think it was not pee. :) Happy it happened to somebody else.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 3:55 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I have experienced this before. I talked to my doctor and she told me to empty my bladder before sex and since then it hasn't happened.
    Luvmy1

Answer by Luvmy1 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• It can be a female ejaculant like the other posters said. I do it all the time... empty bladder or not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jun. 9, 2009