marliyn monroe piercing

do u have one.. did it hurt ? how much did u pay for it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• 35 bucks, and its not the best feeling in the world but its also not the worst
    Anonymous

• IVe never heard of one, what is it?
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• how do u like it? how long do u have too keep the one in that they pierced it with till u can change it out? any other info let me know .. do u have too change ur activites afterwards with cleaning it and what about tanning can u still go tanning?
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 2:25 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2851448370073848675PLGKhJ

here a pic i found online this is the piercing !! do u like it ?
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I do like it. I cant imagine it woul dhurt that much and cleaning seems easy to me. probably easier to care for and change than a nose ring. i know lots of people tha tstruggle with nose rings, and i did as well. My body just doesnt seem to like them
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:40 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I have one, I love it, the only thing that really hurt when i got it done was the fact that they go from the inside of your lip out. and i wasnt expecting that. the clamp they put on it takes away from the needle going thru. Its not bad. I didnt even cry. haha. Ive had it for about 2 yrs and i actually forget its there.
    HaviksMum

Answer by HaviksMum at 2:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• you just clean it, theyll give you something to clean the outside with and theyll give you a mouthwash mix (mouthwash and water) and you just make sure to use that till its gone i believe a couple times a day, then go to normal brushing teeth and rinsing. . . i dont see why you wouldnt be able to go tanning. just dont put the oils on it . and usually about a week or two they want you to leave it in. theyll usually give you a bigger one to start with so theres room for swelling and all that. but yeah thats about it. oh and steralize everything you put in it, like new rings and stuff, boil in water, and everyonce in a while you should boil the one you already have in after its healed of course. and dont play with it, only touch it in the shower cause of all the germs on your fingers, you dont want it to get infected. that would be bad.
    Anonymous