i want more kids but i think my mil is making my dh decisions for him what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• tell him to get some balls & grow up, he don't need his mama wiping his ass for him anymore
    Anonymous

• i have told him to cut the umbilical cord but it doesn't seem to work i am tired of living my mil's plan
    Anonymous

• well, did you know he was such a pussy b4 you got married
    Anonymous

• Regardless, he's acting on his stronger influence. I think if you DID have a baby (assuming you'd have to fool him into it?) you'd probably end up breaking the marriage. However.....if he's still attached to his mother in that way, I think he's breaking the marriage.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• you see i told him that i am tired of letting his mother get in the way if he wanted to live by her plan then he should of f****** married his mother but you know he is a great father to our boys who are 2 but i would much rather go by the plan me and him made before when i got pregnant before we got married and mommy jumped right in and said you can't do this you don't need it now you need to do this and this before you do that which is a bunch of bull my opinion on my own question is that if he doesn't give me more kids within the next year or so then i will be gone
    Anonymous