Cash Crate

Has anyone had success with this site. It seams that you have to accept offers to get paid??? Help

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 2:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• You dont have to accept the offers, you should check out their Forum, lots of tips
    Anonymous

• ummm, yeah, I did over 200 dollars worth of surveys for them and I have yet to recieve any money from them. HUGE waste of time!
    Anonymous

• if you do them right, you will get paid
    Anonymous

• Hmmm, I dont accept any offers by them to get paid AND I get paid EVERY month! All you have to do is complete free offers which ONLY takes about 10 minutes or less a day to do.

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 4:27 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• There is a review on this company on www.HomeCareerSuccess.com Blog(web journal). Read the expierience of the user and decide if its something you should really get into.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:45 AM on Jun. 9, 2009