anyone else really dislike Dora the Explorer??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• I do! She bothers me because she always seems to be yelling, and I hear little girls yelling quite enough without chosing it on the TV =) If my kids want to watch it, I'll let them, but I try to distract them with something else.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i don't like her but i don't not like her if that makes any sense. my daughter loves dora and diego so i get worn out on it, but shes starting to grow out of it and into yo gabba gabba which is really a weird show
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I can't stand watching her, but my daughter loves the show. I like being able to get stuff done around the house, so I just keep busy while it's on.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I don't like it much. My niece used to watch her. She had to have a Dora backpack!
    My two year old son doesn't watch Diego. I don't think rescuing endangered species is a priority to be teaching him!
    Oh, I hate Yo Gabba Gabba. Just stupid.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 3:20 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I don like the show very much but it does do the job it aims to do and has aided us when teaching her the colors and shapes and numbers I can sit with her and go through it.

But Yo Gabba Gabba I HATE!! something about it is just so damn creepy
    savala88

Answer by savala88 at 3:28 PM on Jun. 8, 2009