when is the best time to start lamze classes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't even bother. Waste of money. Just control your breathing when in labor.

Anonymous

• We started our child birth classes last Tuesday and will go four Tuesdays in a row. I am at week 28 right now. Our classes will go over a bunch of stuff, not just breathing, so I don't see it as a waste of money. Plus our insurance covers it, so can't beat that. We're also taking a breast feeding class and a care for you and baby class that are both offered free at our hospital. And then in July we'll be taking an infant CPR class that is $10. I figure the more I know the better.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i never went, and i had my daughter vaginally with no complications in under 15 minutes of pushing right on her due date. i figured it doesn't matter what the teach me, she is getting out!
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 5:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2009