Army Wives Premiere!

Who watched and what did you think (season 3)?
I was very shocked at Claudia Joy shutting the door in Denise's face. Yes Denise did wrong, but who hasnt made a mistake before. I couldnt believe it! I know Claudia Joy had her own problems but could you shut out your best friend when she needed you? Anyways, overall what did you think of the premiere?

Mrs.Hopeful

Asked by Mrs.Hopeful at 3:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• auugh i only read the first sentence, i have it recorded and havent watched it yet...i love that show though
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 3:02 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i watched it! i was so excited that it was on! i love that show soooo much! its my favorite lol. i didnt think she would shut the door either, but i can understand the fact that she had alot to deal with and probably wasnt in the best place to comfort a friend and yes i were in the same exact situation i would shut the door. if my husband just left seconds ago and i was having all those problems i wouldnt want to comfort anyone id be sooo upset.
    Anonymous

• I watched it and i love the show . I think claudia joy could have at least given denise an explanation. She just shut the door. Denise made a mistake but thats when you need your friends the most and i think she should've handled it better. And claudia joy chose to stay and let michael leave. she should've been upset with her daughter not denise.
    kelka24

Answer by kelka24 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I loved it but a little confused about the previews were they for sundays show or of the season??
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:55 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Aubrees mommie----I beleive they were for the whole season! I watched but didnt see some of the things that I'd seen on the previews!
    Mrs.Hopeful

Answer by Mrs.Hopeful at 11:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• great episode and I think claudia joy and denise could have leaned on one another for support,
    bobbicroft

Answer by bobbicroft at 2:05 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Denise has become a bit of a wild card lately. CJ is there for her family....her husband is the general and she can't get involved in a scandal like Denise. Denise said she had no where else to go...she could have gone home. She knew CJ was dealing with some major stuff of her own. So choose your daughter or friend?
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 4:41 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I liked it, although was sad to see Michael go without Claudia Joy and that spoilt brat Emmalin. I was hoping they would all stay on.... I feel sorry for Denise as her marriage is on the rocks- she is being talked about and she now is jobless. Hmmm maybe she could get a job at Betty's? I do think Claudia Joy should not have closed the door on Denise-- I think they both needed each other and that support. I do wonder what this new season will bring for all of them.....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2009