Do you have a great hubby?

I dont think we hear about good men enough these days, I know there out there, I have one at home. My hubby is amazing....he does everything for myself and our children, he works his butt off and still makes time to play with our children and he treats me like a woman should be treated. He never yells and always greets us with a smile and lots of love.....lets show some appreciation for the great men in our lives....tell me about your amazing hubby :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, I have a great husband and I know I don't apreciate him as much as I should. Thanks for the reminder!

writeon

Answer by writeon at 3:13 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I have a good one too...he cooks, he cleans, he's a great dad and my best friend. =) He could be a bit more romantic, lol, but what is more romantic than a man that loves and does for his family? Not much I guess. I should tell him =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• YES, YES!!!!! WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 38 YEARS AND NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT HE DOESN'T COMPLIMENT ME AND TELLS ME HOW MUCH HE LOVES ME, AND HOW LUCKY HE WAS TO HAVE ME IN HIS LIFE. HE CLEANS MY HOUSE, HE DOES THE MOWING OF THE LAWN (ON AN ACRE AND A QUARTER) AND HE IS A WONDEFUL PROVIDER FOR ME AND HIS GROWN KIDS. HE IS 100% ROMANTIC, AND LOVING, YOU WOULD THINK AFTER SO MANY YEARS HE WOULD HAVE SETTLED IN A RUT, BUT I TELL YA, THERE IS NEVER A DULL MOMENT WITH THIS GUY, WE HAVE GROWN OLD TOGETHER SO WE SOMETIMES COMPARE THE INSULTS OF OLD AGE. THE ONE THING WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD IS SOME GRAND KIDS, THAT WILL MAKE OUR LIVES COMPLETE!

Answer by older at 3:17 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i have a great husband, he goes out of his way to make me and my dd happy. everything he does is for us. he makes me so happy and he makes dd happy as well. she loves her daddy and i love my hubby more than words could explain! webster himself couldnt describe how much i appreciate and love my hubby! hes an amazing husband and father! yay for the good men in out lives!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• i meant our lives!
    Anonymous

• I have a wonderful, loving husband. I feel so fortunate, and I don't take him for granted. We always say we were cut from the same cloth, but he has all the qualities I don't possess and vice versa. Together we are the perfect team. I am a lucky woman!
    dawpea

Answer by dawpea at 3:23 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I do I do . He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and my kids. He enlisted in the national guard so he can go to collage and get a $20,000 bonus so I can get my tubes untied so I can as he put it" Carry our love in your tummy" Kind high on the cheese meter but he still makes my heart jump each time I see him or hear his voice.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 3:26 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Yes my husband is the greatest, he goes out of his way to make us feel special and I thank him everyday because he works out in the hot sun to provide for his family. I love him and I cannot wait until he gets off from work
    marhia

Answer by marhia at 3:29 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Mine is incredible. I am so fortunate to have him.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• W00t to the good great dads out there!! I have been with mine for 5 years since I got pregnant at 16 and he has been through my side through thick and thin. He is an AMAZING DADDY!!! He finds no shame in finding just the right shade of pink to match his babies shoes or making a fool of himself to make her smile. He is the type of dad to bake with her and have pretend tea parties and he treats me so great he loves me through all my faults, tells me Im beautiful even when i know im looking messy, he tells me he loves me everyday and still surprises me with breakfeast in bed even if its not a holiday/birthday. He works 12+ hour shifts to keep the food on the table and does not complain. I LOVE HIM YES I DO
    savala88

Answer by savala88 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2009