What are some fun craft ideas to do with my nearly 3 year old daughter?

My daughter loves crafts. Paints, glitter, glue, you name it. I am running out of ideas and we are getting bored with the same old projects. If anyone has any fun suggestions, I would appreciate it! Thanks!

MamaApril2

Asked by MamaApril2 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Make old fashioned paper lunch sack puppets. Get some yarn for hair, some funny googlie eyes, felt to cut out mouths and noses and clothes.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 3:17 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• google crafts for kids online.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 3:21 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• let her help you make home made finger paints and playdough. or get ivory soap shave it and add some water and you can make soap molds for the family to use! my dd loved that! and you can make suprise soap same thing just make a little well in the middle and put some more on top and when its done a suprise is inside. fun times! the fourth of july is coming up you can get fabric paint and glue and make fourth of july t shirts with her that would be fun!
    Anonymous

• Have you made pet rocks yet? You can find big rocks in creeks. Let your child paint the rock and put on eyes,hair,etc. Another think children love at this age is shaving cream on the kitchen table.It is easy to clean up and it is fun for them!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:31 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Walmart or any craft store has these foam stickers. REAL cheap! My DD loves to make cards for he family with them (we do mail them out to the people too...which DD loves to do!) or makes pictures for stories (that I will write for her when she is done with the story) OR I make a large sugar cookie and she helps decorate it with whatever kind of sprinkles I happen to have or the icing tubes to write with.
    My DD will be 3 in 2 weeks! Good luck!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 3:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Check out this website...
    http://familyfun.go.com/
    brancoj

Answer by brancoj at 3:40 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Trace her body on butcher paper. I got a 1000 ft roll at Sams Club for 20 bucks. That's alot of little bodies! If your daughter can be trusted not to put things in her mouth, buttons are fun. My DD (2) will play with my button jar for hours. Also, you could try making a flannel board. Bothof my girls LOVE this crazy, cheap activity!
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 3:58 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• All of these ideas sound great! :-)
    MamaApril2

Answer by MamaApril2 at 5:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• http://www.metacafe.com/watch/855279/mountain_dew_glows_mountain_dew_light_hack/
    this would be realy fun to do at night and then have a "camp out" in the livingroom
    knepppi

Answer by knepppi at 8:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

I checked it out and this is a hoax, although I will probably try just because I really want it to work.
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 6:47 PM on Jun. 9, 2009