Does it really help?

I am due in 21 days, and needless to say I am ready. I have kind of had a rough pregnancy (sickness the whole way through) and everyone I talk to says to eat spicy food and have sex and it will help things along!

Is it true? Does anyone have any recipes that I could make?

Thanks!

Krissi041208

Asked by Krissi041208 at 3:25 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I never heard anything about spicy food, but I have heard that having sex does help.
    fallin4aSOLDIER

Answer by fallin4aSOLDIER at 3:27 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• honey, i tried every remedy in the book with my last pregnancy and nothing worked. there are a zillion things you can try but they usually just lead to disappointment. 21 days might seem like forever but you have stuck it out this long and your baby will come when he or she is ready. just try and enjoy these last few weeks of pregnancy =)
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon... but I spent all day sunday walking around at a convention, I barely sat down. I went into labor monday night right before bedtime, and my daughter was born at 3am wed morning. I wish we could have just had sex, but my belly was so big and it was so uncomfortable that we stopped a few weeks earlier. But at the birthing class the teacher told us that a little fondling will help speed up the labor process.
    nico409ant

Answer by nico409ant at 3:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2009