super abilities?

What is something you can do in your dreams that you can't do in real life?

I've always been able to breathe underwater in my dreams, It would be cool if it were true.
But I've never been able to run fast, when I try, its just like in cartoons when they start running but their legs are just moving and they aren't going anywhere. That stinks!

nico409ant

Asked by nico409ant at 3:27 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've been able to breathe underwater as well in my dreams! Its awesome! I can't run fast in my dreams either. There is usually holes in the ground that I have to jump over or my legs don't work. But I guess the best thing I can do in my dreams is fly. I've been able to fly in several of my dreams and its great. So convienent
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• talk to and see my son that passed away. Although he hasnt come in my dreams anymore but even those 2 dreams that I had I love there the best dreams I've ever had.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I can do anything I want to do in my dreams. And, apparently, I want to do a lot of wild things LOL
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 3:57 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I would want the ability to poop money.
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 4:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Or grow it on a tree, but someone could cut down the tree....would they make me poop money on purpose?
    monkeyberry

• Float. I'd say fly, but that's not really true. I've never been fast enough to be flying. In one dream right after I had my first baby, I dreamt that I turned into a bird and flew away to get some ice cream. It felt so liberating! I was flying in that dream, not floating!
    tigerlily721

Answer by tigerlily721 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• trigonometry and calculus
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I'm gonna take two, flying and being invisable. In my dreams I can always fly, it's sort of a slow gliding kind of flight and the views are amazing. I'm also often invisable in my dreams. I'm there but no one can see me, I don't talk, just listen.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 5:30 PM on Jun. 8, 2009