could i be prego?

if you have a 28 days cycle do you always have a 28 day cycle? im on day 29 and still no period. could this mean im prego?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• One day late could be hard to say if you are or aren't. Many things can make you late on your period.
    fallin4aSOLDIER

Answer by fallin4aSOLDIER at 3:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• got to the 99 cent store and get a pregnancy test. I've been pregnant 3 times. 2 singletons and 1 twin pregnancy. All of them were confirmed by 99 cent store pregnancy tests. Then of course by a doctor but I tested the day after I was suppose to get my period and got results. My cycles were 28 days and yes they would come on time sometimes though they'd be 2 days late but that was very rare. It's only a dollar, test and best of wishes to you.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I go fro 25-27-28-34 and beyond. But I had a tubal in 04. They haven't always been like this though, Stress and a bunch of other stuff messes up your cycle. I hope you get your BFP soon. Good luck.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 3:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• stress?? I wouldn't worry quite yet, give it another week or so and test. But if you can't wait which I couldn't either, test now, and if you still don't get it in a week test again. Or go to doctor. G/L!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2009