What can I do about my extremely oily skin?

mazonmom

Asked by mazonmom at 3:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Try a no-shine face wash. They have tons at Walgreens, CVS, etc. that are specifically for oily skin. Also those Clear and Clear Oil blotting papers work GREAT! I have combination skin and use them throughout the day when my face feels oily...and it takes the oil RIGHT OFF and won't ruin your makeup!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 3:37 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Go to the dermetologists? Or for a touch up through out the day, Arbonne (arbonne.com) sells a compact that is like powder you just dab it on and takes the shine away, also mary Kay (marykay.com) sells some sort of sheets to dab on your face which also helps. Good luck.
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 4:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• stay away from greasy food, don't wash your face more than once a day, but if your taking shower, don't do it after that!!! Eat a square of chocolate, have a glass of wine. That worked for me. Good luck. And laying off the facial make up helped too.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 8:28 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• put honey on your face for ten minutes a day

Answer by rkoloms at 8:53 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Mary Kay
    jkt747

Answer by jkt747 at 11:11 AM on Jun. 9, 2009