what does mean to you?

"warning i will more than likely offend you at some point deal with it"
"i'm honest just not in a nice way"

if you saw those posted in a header of a blog lets say on myspace and the reason is the topics that are posted are controversial and the person writing them is voicing their thoughts and opinions on the subject at hand, from religion to obesity and such. would you have a fit and threaten that person for writing their opinions, when all post have a warning or discloser that topic may be offensive? then try to make the person delete such post?
i posted something about over weight kids in which the over weight is caused from parents not properly taking care of their kids, NOT about kids who have medical condit. that make them heavy and this girl flipped out on me. if you dont like what i post then dont read it..you agree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i agree with you, you were voicing an opinion and you're entitled to have one, if she doesn't agree thats fine, and you even said so before the blog was read that it may be offensive to some. she'll just have to get over it
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• HE** YEAH!!!.... no one is asking for yall's rude a$$ comments!!!
    mommy2b17MV

Answer by mommy2b17MV at 3:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• that is so my saying if you dont like it,dont look. if you dont like whats being said turn your face...dont comment! if you aint got nothin nice to say in a reply then dont reply! i could go on all day lols....but the biggest point if you dont like it,dont look....no one is twisting your arm
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I always assume if someone puts a disclaimer like that on a blog/journal/etc., that they really dont' want to hear my opinion about it if I disagree...
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 3:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I agree 100%
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 3:54 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• op here
    its not about disagreeing im up for a nice debate, it annoys me when ppl take stuff personally, she thought i wrote it about her when it wasnt i was speaking in general and i had statistics backing up my claims...i research alot of stuff b4 posting.....
    Anonymous

• Could it possibly mean that because of the strong disclaimer in the blog that she felt entitled to speak just as frankly and emotionally? I really don't know.

Answer by Bmat at 4:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i agree with u!!! have you ever heard the saying if the shoe fits wear it soooo maybe the shoe fit her!!!! or truth hurts!!!!
    yeah my point was that i agree with u ...
    beautifulesme

Answer by beautifulesme at 4:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2009