Ideas for a two year old boys birthday party?

Ok, so my son is turning two in a cpl weeks. We are currently in North Carolina. Away from family, its just me and my daughter and boyfriend and his sons. So a party really isnt an option. I was trying to find things to do that a two year old boy might enjoy. any ideas would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

kendra_kl

Asked by kendra_kl at 3:54 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• The zoo would be fun, or a place like Chuck E Cheese. Maybe a picnic at the beach or a fun park.
    AndrisMom

Answer by AndrisMom at 4:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• have a small party (just you, boyfriend & his kids) and a little kiddie pool or sprinkler thing for the kids to play in don;t forget the cake & ice cream :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Not sure if they have these places near you, but they are called Jump Up! They have a bunch of those bouncing houses and have "Pop In" times for a reduced price.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• are you in a mom's group? like a real one where you meet? if not you should totally join one and if you are, you could have a little playdate party for him. Otherwise, the zoo, a children's museum, day at the beach...any kind of nice little outing would be good. Maybe there's a festival going on in your area that weekend or a concert in the park.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 4:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• We went bowling for our son's 2nd birthday. He absolutely loved it and that is something everyone can do.
    Anonymous

• my son is having family and a few kids his age, the theme is spongbob
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 7:42 PM on Jun. 8, 2009