• In the Spotlight:

Pageants

I am getting ready to put my daughter through her first pageant she is 11 months old. Im so excite but this us very pricey I have heard of some pageant moms getting sponcors. Can anyone help with this

lindsaykania

Asked by lindsaykania at 3:55 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Wouldn't know, dont like pageants. They dont teach the values that I am trying to instill in my kids.
    Anonymous

• oh shut up anon.... ask the pageant people, sometimes they have sponsor tickets you can sell
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:58 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• When I was little, my dad's company where he worked sponsored me and they paid a little to help me.

BTW Anon...I did pageants and I have wonderful values. Thank you very much.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Mrs. Anon I guess you do not have very good values if you cant say it with your name so that everybody knows who actually said it. Obviosuly you have never thought about how good it is for kids, it teaches them many things. So unless your going to have a better answer I dont care for your opinion

lindsaykania

Answer by lindsaykania at 4:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2009