okay um also if you bleed a little after sex is that bad or could i be harming the baby?

its not like light period or anything just like very little bleeding also i am 10 weeks.

littlepixie

Asked by littlepixie at 4:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I went to the hospital for this..mine wasnt light at all and it scared me...all the doc said was that it was common, no signs of miscarriage and stop having sex for a week!...kinda cold hearted too...but i was crying and terrified!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• he could have torn your vajayjay a little
    Anonymous

• my doctor told me, if you bleed no sex for a week or until it stops.
    moni271

Answer by moni271 at 4:25 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I had spotting after sex in the beginning its probly from your cervix. u shouldt have anything to worry about but if ur worried u can always check with your doctor its better to be safe thaqn sorry. good luck
    kimmie123

Answer by kimmie123 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• That is normal to have some spotting after sex. During pregnancy, your cervix has increased blood flow. If your cervix is bumped during intercourse it can easily break a few of those full tiny blood vessels. This is no reason to stop being intimate with you SO.
    hillmom

Answer by hillmom at 7:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2009